Decision to go solar cannot be taken overnight. We understand your apprehension and thus we provide you consulting and technical support in four clear steps:
Planning phase comprises of the following set of activities:
- Economic evaluation is done based on current values (current costs, electricity price per kWh, roof size / details)
- Technical plant design based on the site inspection
Now you know how the installation will be customized to your needs.
Competitive and unambiguous offer in terms of:
- Scope (products, safety standards, construction etc.)
On agreement of terms, sign definitive contracts. This is the starting point for implementation.
Coordination of all works:
- Preparation (pre-installation work which includes roof reinforcement or ground leveling etc.)
- Structure design and installation
- Communication and coordination with network operators and electricity suppliers
- Acceptance & Commissioning
At the end of this phase, your solar system is ready and generates electricity for you.
- Monitoring operations on timely basis
- Periodic cleaning, service and maintenance
M&E helps maintain the high performance levels and secures the resulting benefits from them.